Wednesday, June 17, 2009

"I never did a days work in my life-it was out all fun"

Since I am in Electrical engineering field, perhaps one of the famous people that inspires me the most is Thomas Edison, the bulb inventor. He failed almost 2000 times before his bulb was working. And his reply to those who asked about his failure is very simple and inspiring, "I didn't fail. I just found 2 thousand ways how not to create a light bulb."


Here are some other famous quotes from Mr. Edison that i treasured most:


"I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work."


"Genius is 1 percent inspiration and 99 percent perspiration."


"To invent, you need a good imagination and a pile of junk."


"Negative results are just what I want. They’re just as valuable to me as positive results. I can never find the thing that does the job best until I find the ones that don’t."


"The three great essentials to achieve anything worthwhile are first, hard work; second, stick-to-itiveness; third, common sense. "


"I never did a days work in my life-it was out all fun"


Really, it was and still is fun here doing my Masters. And you Mister, you will not let me down with your negative commnets that you don't even sure whether it's true or not.


i will, i repeat I WILL pass my viva perfectly by this year, insya Allah. And you are not bringing me down.


I am in the progress of enhancing my algorithm, and i will be an expert in that field one day. I really will. Ameen. :)

No comments: