Saturday, October 9, 2010

A surprise weekend getaway from Love

Love couldn't get a day off for my birthday this year. He usually took a leave, but sadly this year he could not. So he suggested to have the main celebration yesterday.

He laid out the plans perfectly for me. The plan was like this..

That morning we had some people from RTM interviewing us regarding all this Korean+Malay marriage (And yes, I'm gonna be on TV!). Since we usually overnight at my in law's on the weekend, I had all my clothes packed. So, later in the afternoon, he said we were going to go shopping at Ikea and Ikano for our new house, then had dinner at The Apartment, walked along Flea market, catched a movie or a karaoke, pretty much that was it.

I beleived him.

But as we got to Curve, he said, "Surprise!! I booked a hotel for us!"

So sweet, ryte? Only that, I thought of doing the same thing to him for his coming birthday. Damn, i need to find a fresh idea now! Great minds think alike :)

We stayed at The Royale Bintang, Damansara. The hotel was awesome, I dont want to leave.

Our hotel room.

View at pool.




The welcoming drinks, fruit punch.


We had dinner at The Terrace.


Food was so-so. I ordered Chicken Maryland and Calamansi Asam Boi.


Love ordered Lamb Cutlet which was way too small and Starfruit.


Forget about the food and service, man the ambience was super awesome!



We sat right in front of the live band. They played really soft jazzy music, sort of like "Estrella Sweet Bossa" and they played, "Everything I do, I do it for you" from Bryan Adams dedicated by Love to me.


It was heck of a romantic evening. Alhamdulillah, I must be so lucky to have him as a husband.

During all this excitement, I suddenly realized, man I have no sexy lingerie at all for my husband! He brought me to this fancy dinner and this really nice hotel and I just bought my ordinary pyjama, I mean who bring inappropriate lingerie to their in law's house ryte?

So, I made some lame excuses to browse through Blush and Metrojaya and even Flea Market, but gosh, you know how hard it is to find lingerie with the size of XS. I NEED LA SENZA.

About 10pm, I still couldn't find any lingerie, I started to think creative, browsing through all the Toga top and chiffon halter top when I saw a shop called Petite boutique.

And I found this adorable pink and brown polka dot with a very reasonable price, so I bought it, just before they closed the shop. :)

I had a nice weekend and I really really REALLY don't want to go back. Just before we leave the hotel, Love said something to me that really cheered me up, "Sayang, I can't beleive we're married, now we can go anywhere we want, anytime we want to."

I just smiled. Thank God, for blessing me with this sweetheart.

4 comments:

Mawar_Mohamad said...

Aaawwww sweet sgt kapal ;) make me remininsce my honeymoon stays at hotels with Mr M hehe.keep it up u two,mmg those moments sgt special kn, xnak for the time spent during get away to be over hehe.
Kak pun planning to make a massive shopping spree at la senza haha.byk kena borong ni dah abis pantang. Joms we go to la senza one of these days ikeen!

dinajais said...

ikeen...happy birthday! sorry couldnt wish u properly on fb. best wishes dear! oh, n im so jealous if u guys..happpyyyy je...ngiii:)

nadra186 said...

OMG!! Ikeen!!! Sooo Sweet!!!!! What a romantic weekend.. You guys are so comel.. Anyway, iza, myra, nonee and I just got back from bandung. We thought of getting you something from there but decided not to since you are going soon. However, we hope to get to spend some time with you soon! Take care Ikeen! Glad you had a great Pre-Birthday Celebration! Love Love!

Dr. Ikeen said...

Kak Mawar: La Senza sounds nice Kak Mawar! Yesterday, we girls went shopping for girdle and push ups! ;p Tunggu next gaji we go La Senza ok! Bawa Hamzah, tak puas main dgn si comel tu!!

Fai: Thank you, cepat balik!

Nadrah: Thanks Nadrah, so sweet. I tunggu update u on Bandung, I cannot wait!!!