Sunday, December 19, 2010

Minggu terasa pandai

Had my geeky moment last week.

Won the best paper award for 2010 IEEE International student conference, IEEE SCOReD. Alhamdulillah. Thanks to all my supervisors, and to the one in Oman, I hope I make you proud. :)



Love was there during my presentation and when I received the cert! Whee!! Terasa extra pandai!

Andddd.. terasa even more pandai when I was invited as the session chair for the conference. All the other chairs were Drs. and Assoc. Profs., only two people who are yet to recive their doctorate were given the honour to be the chair.. Me and my undergrad's lecturer, who is now still my mentor.

Read the email they sent me...



"You may be advised that this position has been nominated among the experts of each related field." --> Terasa pandai. :)



Alhamdulillah. May this encourage me to work even harder.

4 comments:

Izrin said...

woooo!! i baca pon terasa you pandai.. :) congrats babe!

Mawar_Mohamad said...

alhamdulillah!im proud of u ikeen

nadra186 said...

Congrats Ikeen!!! You the Bomb!

Dr. Ikeen said...

Thank you guys, alhamdulillah :)