Thursday, December 23, 2010

Panic attack :(

FAITH..

..is such a strong word.

You can do something and still be successful at it even when you have no faith in whatever you're doing.

But, the satisfaction? The joy? The confidence?

Those are the things that you don't receive in return. And if you don't receive that, whatever you're doing is simply called 'work'.

Quoting from David Shakarian (GNC), "I never worked a day in my life. It's not work when you love what you're doing."

I remember some mornings I woke up when I was doing my Master research, where I just sat in front of my make up table, numb, shutting the whole world away and just cry. You just woke up, feeling so numb, so static and all you need to do is move forward, even just one step.

Such panic attack..

..that I'm having one now. The first for my PhD.

"When Allah guides me to it, He'll guide me through it".

Insya Allah.

Please grant me the strength, to move even a tiny bit. Cuz that tiny steps will lead to something so much larger.

No comments: