Monday, January 3, 2011

Delicious @ OU

Salam to the year 2011!!

Alhamdulillah, wishlist for 2010 has all been granted, syukur.



And what better way to celebrate the beginning of such fantastic year?

None other than spending a day with these precious..



We were there to celebrate the birthday of these two December babies; Mel and Anis..







However, Mel had a serious food poisoning that morning, so.. :( sangat sedih. We managed to see her that night anyway, will blog about it later.

It was my first time at Delicious. It was suggested by Mel. Actually, she suggested Chillis and Delicious, I decided to go to Delicious since I had never been there before.

Good thing was, Delicious had this!



Buffalo wings, similar to Chillis. But, Chillis memang jauh lagi sedap! Luckily I had this for beverage..



Honey lemon, superb!

For me, the food was so-so. The only thing that caught my interest was Mimi's dish, mushroom burger. Burger with a huge porta bella mushroom as the patty. I don't really like the ambience either. Not a good place to hang out with a bunch of friends, the lighting and the seating was too romantic.

Still, with a good company, we had a great lunch.



Happy new year, everyone. Bismillah.. Let's start with a better year ahead of us :)

No comments: