Monday, January 10, 2011

A new chapter

Feeling a bit melancholy having to erase the content of the white board in my office room..



Each and everyone of them, I worked really hard to achieve and with Allah's will, I managed to cross them off all in the year 2010!

I have a lot of things to be thankful for other than the list in that board, among the major achievements of the year..

I won gold in MTE and ITEX 2010.. Though, ITEX was 2 weeks before wedding, my time management skills had been put into test, but Alhamdulillah..





I won the best paper award before the end of such amazing year.



Been pointed as a session chair..

My KPI was outstanding, students evaluated me fairly..

2010 sees me bringing home achievements upon achievements whereby I can come home and share it with my better half and loved ones. The most beautiful feeling in the world. :)

2010 is such a great year.

And 2011 will be even better, insya Allah. I have faith. To a new chapter..

No comments: