Sunday, January 9, 2011

Thai Thai @ Sunway Pyramid

Met BFF Qdin over the weekend.

Took him days to really decide on where to eat (you know, men, sigh..) and finally he said he wanted something Asian, more of Thai food. So there we were.

Also, took him forever to decide on what to eat before settling down having a pineapple fried rice yang taklah sedap mana pun. ;p



Just to boast, my impulsive habit of ordering food really paid off as Qdin and I agreed that mine was the best dish of the day..



I can't really remember the Thai name of this dish, it's like a salted fish fried rice with Kailan and chicken. Yumm!

Love had meehoon Pattaya and was arguing that his dish was the best, haha.

Ok verdict: I love the deco, the ambience, the food and the price was reasonable. Might throw another visit there.



Such short period to have Qdin here. He just got back on new year and would be going home this Wednesday. Sad! But I met him twice already, last week he threw a visit to my office and we had tea together..



Truth is, our hang out session this time was so different from what it used to be.

We used to always hang out just the two of us. Talking about ultimate nonsense. ULTIMATE NONSENSE. You wouldn't want to know. Or we shared our view on relationship. I had his guy's view on things, he had mine on girl's.

Now, it would be the three of us since I'm married. I don't want Love to feel awkward, catching up on our conversations and I don't want Qdin to feel like he's the third wheel cuz he's definitely not.

But, the three of us had the best time of our lives.

Qdin had been so nice that everytime we talked about something, he enlightened Love on the situation so that he would be part of the conversation.

And Love had been so nice trying to catch up with our nonsense conversation that he joined in almost everytime pun. He gave his guy's point of view on relationship thingy too!

I thank God to have these two men in my life.

As long as you make the partner feel comfortable and secure and respectful, you might end up with a best friend of a different gender that you will forever treasure.

And I will forever treasure you, Qdin!!! ♥

2 comments:

Syaza Nadrah said...

I kinda like Thai Thai... But I have to agree that only some of the dishes are good. Others? Well, just so-so... Hihi... It's great to know that you started your new year with your two favorites (Kapal and Qdin). Happy New Year! Wishing you a Blissful year and All the best in achieving your goals this year. You did amazing last year and we are all very proud of you! Take care Ikeen! Muachhs~!

Dr. Ikeen said...

Happy new year to you too darlz! Thank you for the kind words! It's already the end of the first month of 2011, we haven't met each other yet. :( Hopefully very soon :) Muah!!