Sunday, May 29, 2011

First stage of renovation

Alhamdulillah, I managed to cross off another item in my "To achive list 2011".

The first stage of renovation has been completed last weekend, now we have installed the grill and awning. This weekend we are going to install the lights and fans :)

I am not a big fan of fancy grill.


I prefer the simple one.


But, picture above seems too simple for my liking.

I don't fancy wrought iron because it looks like my mum's house.. macam rumah orang tua ;p


Stainless steel? Too expensive.

Pictures above from google.
We settle down with the normal steel, and for me, there is no other better colour for grill other than white! This is how our home sweet home looks like now with grill and awning!




Awning!


Happy :) I am very satisfied with the work of our contractor. I can't wait to move in to our new house!!

6 comments:

Nadrah said...

Woohoo!!! Can't wait!

Fatin Fairuz said...

weeee..best nye ikeen..=)

sweetdrugADDICT said...

hoyeah!

Cik Puan Peah said...

if u don't mind, may i know where is ur house located?..coz im desperately looking for one at da moment as well::((

Dr. Ikeen said...

Nadrah: Me too!!

Fatin: Tula!! Nanti aku buat housewarming :)

Maria: Whee!

Cik Puan Peah: Lestari Putra, Seri Kembangan. Opposite Pasar Borong Selangor :)

Nadrah said...

http://www.starproperty.my/PropertyGuide/Profile/12317/0/0