Dear Little Princess,
The moment I wrote you this letter, I was at the lowest point of my life since I have you in my tummy.
Our gynae finally made a decision about our birth plan.. She firmly rejected it without willing to negotiate even a little.
As you know Little Princess.. I want you to be born as natural as possible.. Now I even have the thought of birthing you at home with daddy. But, I'm not as courageous yet. So the best thing we can do, Little Princess, is to wait as long as possible at home. We must work together; you, me and daddy as a family.
Tell me when you're ready to see the world, then only we take a very slow drive to hospital ok.
If you decide it's best for you to birth in the car, daddy and I are totally ok with it. Whatever best for you. Whatever best for us, Dear God.
As for now, we have to be more connected k, tell me when you're ready.
We're doing this for a good cause Little Princess, Allah SWT will help us along the way. Just have faith.
IBW, with love.