Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Video of Khaira Asyikin's hypnobirth

Pardon me for the lack of updates!!

I was in birth high these past couple of weeks. Remember when you first fell in love, nothing else seems to matter except for your loved ones. Masya Allah, that is kinda how it feels, such beautiful feeling puts me in cloud 9 all the time.

I am so in love with Little Khaira, words could not expressed how I feel. Owh.. WAHMs out there, I soooo envy you guys!

Anyways, video of Little Khaira's birth as promised!

Taken by Love, edited by Love with love..



Alhamdulillah, Dear Allah I could never thank you enough :)

3 comments:

Dr Sumayy said...

alhamdulillah. a very nice keepsake :) ikeen, i want to be a WAHM mom. let strive for it together! :)

Dr. Ikeen said...

Joms!! Together ok!! Must work hard now to achieve it! Insya Allah, niat yang baik akan dipermudahkan :)

[A.I.D.A N.O.R.D.I.N] said...

Kin, nangis aku tgk video ni. Padahal aku 2x melaluinyer..hihi.