Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Khaira's Aqiqah + our housewarming


The most adorable


Alhamdulillah, we're done with Khaira's aqiqah. A very small ceremony attended by our family and close friends.


Khaira, Abi and my whole family were wearing gold. Me? This is the only baju kurung that can fit me at the moment. Tsk.. Tsk..


At the same time, we recited Yassin in our new house - where the event took place. Khaira was quite cranky during Yassin recital because she was hungry. I fed her, and she slept the whole time during marhaban.

Right after the event, we spent our first night at our new house, as a family. And hence I'm crossing the 8th item in my 2011's wishlist; move in to our new home.

We are yet to have internet in our new home. At the moment, I am in my office room. Not that I'm back to work, but I have some stuff to settle here. And I miss this little girl like mad.



Right after the event, my dad and Love did this to Khaira..



And she looked cuter than ever dengan kepala botak. Will update her picture soon!

1 comment:

Sumayyah Mohd Idris said...

alaaa.. miss her.. ups, x sangka ur statement bout bj kurung.. veryy soon i believee! :)

YEAY to 2012! may all our wishes be granted, Best according to HIM, ameen :)

p/s: slalu x sabar nk meet u 'for good' nx week, but i understand, i know hv to share u with her, ahaks. soon to be WAHM, Ameen :)