Sunday, January 15, 2012

That dream..

A lot of thing has changed from back then you were young..

From running hysterically greeting your dad at the door when he came home from work, to just say 'hye' while watching the tv.

From looking up at every single thing your mum did, to start complaining how perfectionist she is.

From always love following your parents everywhere, to suddenly have "better" things to do rather than attending the wedding of someone you barely knew.

Sad..

And those dreams you have back then you were young..

"Someday, I'm gonna be an astronaut!"

Adult you: "Wrong!"

"After I become an astronaut and rich, I'm gonna buy mum and dad a house."

Adult you: "Wrong! (Dapat beli rumah untuk diri sendiri pon, dah bersyukur) Soon?"

Now that you're an adult, you find it funny, the things you did or said back when you were young. Funny, yet sooo very innocent. And you can't help thinking, when did it all stop?

When was the last time you waited for your dad at the front door?

When was the last time you looked up at your mom?

When was the last time you became psyched to follow your parents to a wedding?

When was the last time you got so optimistic and decided to buy something big for your parents?

-__-

But, lately I Love and I have the opportunity to give something back to our parents.

Love bought himself a new Alfa 146 :) (Part of the reason he bought an Alfa because his dad loves Alfa, and when he was young, he always wanted to buy an Alfa for his dad)



So, one item to be crossed off before i become a WAHM..

And he gave me his car.

And I gave my beloved car to my parents!! So, another item is crossed off.

I know it's not much, what I gave to my parents, or what Love gave to his Mum (he managed to give something to his mum too), but it's more of a dream, the thing you always wanted to do since you were small.

And by giving back to the parents, we believe it will all come back to us. Insya Allah.

1 comment: