Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Secure :)

I miss this feeling. Of security.

The month of Ramadhan brings back my sense of security, of happiness, of contented. Alhamdulillah.

I believe the feeling of 'secure'doesn't just come from within. External factor counts.

I am blessed to have a husband that makes me feel secure. I am at peace. Knowing that at the end of the day, Khaira and I are the ones he comes home to.

I am forever blessed with the family I have and the few people I called 'friends'.

I feel secure with my work. Knowing that even if something happens, I could insya Allah, find a work that suits me better. But at the moment, I am happy with my work.

I feel secure of where we are financially.

But secure for me doesn't mean I like everything to stay the same forever.

The only constant in life is change.

And the willingness I feel deep inside, for that change (if I have to) makes everything seems even more secure.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nicely written ! :)