Monday, August 27, 2012

Selamat Hari Raya :)


Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri, everyone!! Please forgive us for all the wrongdoings! Maaf zahir batin :)

Raya has been treating us awesomely especially with Little K! Tiring but superbly awesome at the same time.

I am forever grateful for the bonus I received a couple of days before Raya, and the claims I've been waiting for nearly half a year. Alhamdulillah :)

And.. to top it all, Love got a raise in his salary. His backdated salary was paid a couple of days before Raya also. And, the best news.. :) He is now an Assistant Manager. Alhamdulillah. Rezeki Khaira!

Such a happy Raya.

With this rezeki, insya Allah, panjang umur murah rezeki, next year kena up duit Raya.

Forget about the material things for a while.

I am so blessed to get to spend Raya with my loved ones. With Love, Baby K, both my parents and in laws, siblings and siblings in laws, both our grandparents. May we meet again the next Raya, Ameen.

No comments: