Thursday, January 17, 2013

Supplement ala2 Darwish Darwisya

I haven't been writing about Darwish Darwisya for quite a while.

Truth is, I've been having hectic weeks, only Allah SWT know how. Tired mentally, tired physically, and that guilt of arriving home with a greet by my sweetheart.. That just broke my heart. Her 'haq', her time with me that I stole an hour every day going home late for my PhD..

I'm deeply sorry, Khaira Asyikin.. (Such an emotional time writing this down, I actually in tears.) It's gonna worth it, baby!! I'm submitting my thesis in three months time, insya Allah.

So, mommy's dilemma. Working hard to be a supermom. Hence, today I'm gonna write about supplement ala2 DarwishDarwisya, perhaps we can take it as our supplement to boost up our energy.

To be honest, I'm not a supplement junkie. Simply because I tried to reduce processed food as much as possible. So, this one kind of attracts me a lot and okay let's start.

Ingredients:
Dates
Dried fig/Buah Tin
Raisins
Olive oil
Habbatus sauda' a.k.a black seed
Honey
Almond
Air zam zam

At the moment, since I haven't introduced almond to Baby K and I plan to introduce honey at 2 y.o, I omitted these two items.

Then, blend it until the texture became somewhat like your Scott's Emulsion supplement.

Put it in a fridge, and give your baby a spoon a day.

As for me, I'll make the stock for the three of us every week. I'd use 1 dried fig, 3 large dates, 21 raisins, a tablespoon of olive oil, and a teaspoon of black seed. Air zam zam to dilute. This mixture so far is the best, kalau lebih manissss!!

Khaira Asyikin??? She loves it very much ok.  She'd say "Dappp!!" and I became a happy mother then..

I gave her for over a month now. Alhamdulillah, her health is at the best condition and she is at her most super active mode as usual.

No comments: