Thursday, August 22, 2013

Syukran

I'm currently blogging in viva room.

Whatttt?? Another viva?

Yup. But just not mine. I'm attending as observer this time around. So much fun. I shall summarize the questions from the examiners.

Anyhow.. let's talk about my post viva.

I nazar for three things, and Alhamdulillah I managed to cross the first one on 20th Aug which is to belanja my department makan.

It was fun. One of the best caterer I've used so far, Alya Jaya. I super love the service too. I initially booked for another caterer which suddenly cancelled the 4 days before the event. Tuh pon after I called them multiple times to ask if there's any confirmation fees. So as the last minute replacement,  Alya Jaya did a brilliant job!!

One thing I should have taken note next time, beef!! One of my menu is daging salai masak lemak cili padi and boyy 10% of my colleagues are hindu. Sighh..

Enjoy the pics!!

Menu from Alya Jaya
My backbone

Desserts pot luck home made by my friends

No comments: