Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Her fearful symmetry - The Review


I just finished reading the 400 pages of 'Her fearful symmetry', the first book I finished after PhD. Once, I stayed until 2am obsessing to get to the last page. So addictive.

I bought this book because of the author, I'm a big fan of the "Time Traveller's Wife". I found her writing to be very detail, helping my imagination much.

Anyhow, this story is about a twin, whom inherited an apartment from their aunt whom they never knew existed. The aunt was their mother's twin whom passed away due to leukemia. The condition is that they needed to stay in the apartment for a year without their parents, and after that they will inherit the rest of the properties of the aunt (happens to be quite a wealthy lady). Along the way, they discovered that they were being haunted by the aunt's ghost and some mysteries were revealed along the way. The story ended tragically, I love the twist in the end.

I rate this book 5 out of 5. Go read it if you have time! I bought it for RM 8 at Big Bad Wolf, and boy it's worth every cent.

No comments: