Saturday, November 16, 2013

Khaira time and Ibu time

My life at work has been super hectic.. wayyyy tiring than I thought it would be after PhD. Nonetheless.. that peace of mind I have is just blissful. Alhamdulillah.

So after convo, I took a day off. Brought this little girl to kidzoona, jusco equine. Mother daughter time. And all she played was the things she had at home.. balls, masak2 and lego (T_T)



I'm proud of myself, for once I didn't bath her straight away after I brought her home. Friends said I gotta control my OCD level that gotten worse these past couple of years.

After letting her having her afternoon nap, I went to my definition of world's heaven. Spa!! I guess the usual spa I went closed down already, so I went for my second best and signed up for a year's facial. I'm so gonna cry looking at my credit card statement end of this month.

Then, I spent 2 freaking hours looking for a muslimah hair saloon in equine. Found 2, both tutup. Why is it so hard to find a muslimah hair saloon, whyyyyyyy?? *cries*

On a lighter note, Khaira is progressing super well in her arabic, she can read hijaiyah with signs now. May Allah swt eases up our journey to seek for His blessings. Ameen.


No comments: