Thursday, November 14, 2013

my phd convo and my interview with rtm

Last Sunday was the day where I became the happiest girl in the world. It was my PhD convo.. the day I've been waiting for, for as long as I could remember.

Alhamdulillah.

I graduated with most of my friends from the department..



It was also a special one as Tun Dr. Mahathir was awarded with honorary doctorate from our uni at that day. What better way to have your convo right.

Being the youngest to get her PhD at the convo, I was also later being interviewed by the RTM.



After having our lunch on that day, we had a family photoshoot done by Elegant Vision. It's a door to door photoshoot.. very convenient for Khaira.

I bought the deal from mydeal for RM100. And paid additional RM350 for the raw and edited pictures both soft copy and printed.

Some raw pictures captured on the day.





Though I was hoping both my grandmoms and uncle were here to celebrate,  I guess I miss my co supervisor the most.

The first journal I made, he gave me about 30 revisions. Now, I published around 30 journals and conferences already.. and a renowned reviewer in my field.

The first exhibition I attended he gave me 17 revisions. Up to date, I participated in 10 exhibitions and won medal each time.

I miss him.. so far away in Oman now.  But my supervisor is still here to mentor me, so much I need to learn still.. so Alhamdulillah for His plan.

To both my supervisors, Prof. Dr. Norashidah and AP Dr. Mansoori.. thank you for making me who I am today. God knows how much I change.. both of you witness the evolution.. I pray every day.. only Allah swt can pay back all the debts I have to you guys.



I love them a lot.

While at it, the university suggested me to write a book and gave a talk on how i finish my phd part time in three years.

In shaa Allah.  Let's pray I'm given the strength to share it with my dearest readers.

3 comments:

kzedz said...

PhD, part-time in 3 years?
I salute u Dr Ikeen!! Congrats..
semoga Allah swt mengurniakan semua yg telah membantu u selama ini dengan limpah kurnia dan rahmatNya. And for u, good luck! I tunggu buku u :)

Melissa said...

I'm a proud, proud friend! Alhamdulillah for all His blessings. Congratulations love, for who you are today :')

Ir. Dr. Ikeen said...

Alhamdulillah, thank you Kzedz and Mel :)