Friday, December 20, 2013

How we put K to sleep on her own bed

I've been anticipating and preparing for this day for quite some times..

The day I know I'm pregnant!

Yes friends, Khaira is gonna be a big sister!

I had myself checked a day before I went to Japan. I wasn't late. But on the day I should have my period, I have some spotting. Which was weird. That was how I did the pregnancy test and later confirmed with the doctor. Alhamdulillah.

When we arrived to Malaysia, Khaira started to have some sleepless nights. Masha Allah, lasaknye kanak2 itu, she kicked my tummy every hour and Love couldn't even sleep at night, he needed to sleep on the floor.

I guess that was the cue.

For a couple of months before, both Love and I had set up a lovely little bed for her. And almost every day we told her this is her bed, she needs to sleep on her own because she is such a good girl, yada yada.

So at first, once she fell asleep in our bed, we'd put her in hers. When she woke up she'd find herself on her own bed.

Until lately, she demanded to sleep on her own. Simple as that.

I believe it is all a fitrah. So when we take her cue, everything turns out smoothly. Alhamdulillah. :) she sleeps better than before on her own bed.


No comments: