Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Leaving my baby

I'm leaving to Japan tonight for work. Alone. Without my baby.

Even typing that causes a hollow in my heart.

I'll be there for 10 days. Love will come on night of the 4th day with K.

I don't know how I'm gonna survive without her. The first day ever in her almost 26 months life in this world.

But I received a good news yesterday, making the lonely nights in Japan bearable.

Of course I'm dying to share.

But let's wait until I got back from Japan.

Pray for a safe trip for us. In shaa Allah.  Ameen.

In the mean time, I leave you with an idea of how paranoid a mommy can be, leaving her daughter flying alone with the dad.


3 comments:

kzedz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kzedz said...

Weee.. have fun @Japan!! U pergi with CE lecturer kan? hahaha dont worry i bukan stalk u tau. Dr R tu lecturer i dulu kat Uniten..

Ir. Dr. Ikeen said...

Ehhh.. hye Kzedz!! Laaa.. u dulu uniten ke?? Kah kah.. mysterious sungguh. Ha'ah I pergi with all the civil peeps, I sorg je EE.. so struggling to catch up with the geologist terms