Monday, January 20, 2014

Things to buy for my second baby

1. Small stroller for holiday/vacation



Since the old one that we brought everywhere (Langkawi, Bali, Goldcoast) were already broken and the other one is too big.

Bought Halford Fliplit in black, umbrella fold for RM380 in Shah Alam.

2. Medela Freestyle


Because I'm not happy with my Spectra 3. Enough said. I'm selling it for RM100, anyone interested, PM me pls k? :)

3. Sterilizer + Bottle warmer


Because we didn't buy it for Khaira.

4. Bottle rack


Bought this at Aeon for RM17 with lid.

5. Anti colic feeding bottle


6. Felton 4 tier rack


7. Radio


To play all the surahs for my future hafiz or hafizah :)

That's all I can think of at the moment. Any suggestion, dear Mommies?

2 comments:

Izrin said...

I have the bottle warmer, not the steriliser tho. If you want it, remind me k.

Cuddly Little Pie said...

Just in case you need to do some shopping for your 2nd cutie pie 'in the making'.. feel free to visit us Dr. Ikeen.. =)

http://cuddlylilpieboutique.wordpress.com/