Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Alhamdulillah another gold for ITEX :)

It has been super hectic for me these past few weeks. Hubs and friends have been pushing me to slow down.

I'm trying.

I know I need to try harder.

Am working on that too.

Anyways, involved in some conferences on April. Then, Unirex; an exhibition organized by my university where I sent 4 entries this year.


Then, to ITEX 2014. The 4th ITEX I participated, the third time I presented. With all 3 golds Alhamdulillah. Last year I was in Goldcoast and we won silver.



I must have been blessed.

If you wanna do something that would take up your time, might as well you make sure you'd get the benefit out of it.

Now I'm going back and forth to National Instruments (NI) for a new project. Gonna be busy for another 3 months; meaning the whole third trimester as the project is due on August.

I need to slow down.

I know.

I need to try harder.

I know.

Sigh.

No comments: