Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Meeting my kesayangans

Now that the time to give birth is nearing, the nesting instinct becomes crazier.

I didn't know if I would be able to have my Raya or not, didn't know how fasting for a full term mommy would be. Thus, I was just so glad to get to meet my kesayangans before Ramadhan.

After all I'm gonna miss a lot during my confinement later on. Weddings of my two best friends and ohhh.. David Blaine in Malaysia :( lots of open houses.. sedihnye. Dahla I'm a Raya freak.

Anyhow, I thank Allah for the opportunity to meet my SABians bfs. Do you know that we are ALL pregnant this year? Hurrah!



And the opportunity to meet my dearest Unitenians at Mika Kaleel's first birthday.



Earlier that day, we went to Baby Adleena's aqiqah. I so love the matching outfits of these daddy-child though Khaira refused to look at the camera.



Anyhow, happy birthday Mika darling. And welcome to the world Baby Adleena. Semoga menjadi anak yang soleh/solehah dan sentiasa dalam perlindungan Nya. We love the both of you a lot.


No comments: