Wednesday, October 15, 2014

My 29th birthday

The eve of my birthday, I was in my late uncle's house. It has been a year since he left us. The pain has lessen a bit for me.. Time does heal everything.

Love was not there with me. He was enjoying WWE live with fil. He came back just before midnight to wish Happy Birthday to me.

My birthday fell on Sunday. So we had lunch at in law's, tea at grandmom's and dinner at my parent's where people made fun of the fact that I'm turning 3 series next year.

Brother was so sweet to buy me cake.. with 3 candles; making fun of my age. Pfftttt.. Nonetheless, the fact that I spent my birthday with my loved ones means a lot to me.



Wrapped up the day watching "The fault in our stars" with Love. Stopped a couple of times with Aisha's cry which I seriously don't mind at all. I do mind that the story sucks. Don't bother watching it!

The next day, Love took a leave and we spent such precious time just the two of us.

Started with my birthday gift; Thomas Sabo!! So pretty still can't stop staring at it!



And lunch at Tony Roma's. Yup.. I'm that typical. Again with Caesar Salad my fav dish.

And ended it with lasertag!! Just the two of us in that whole arena. No.. not romantic.. it was spooky, don't do that. Still, it was super fun!



There goes.. I'm another year wiser.

I love you a lot, Sayang. Thank you.. I had so much fun.. So much..

No comments: