Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Mother daughter bonding time

Khaira had so many funny requests in a day.

"Ibu, do you mind telling me the story of Ikan Nun and Nabi Yunus?"

If it was for the third time of the day already, I would just asked her to go to Abi instead.

"Ibu, nak Ibu pakaikan seluar." Always when I nursed Aisha.

But lately was,

"Nak ikut Ibu pergi kerja."

Or..

"Nak Ibu manjakan Khaira."

Then I realized it has been the longest time since I spent a quality time with her.

Right after my industrial training visit on Friday, I rushed back home. Arrived slightly before 6pm, picked her up, off to Jusco. I only have an hour, but I was determined to make it a quality time.

I dropped off at Studio R and bought her a new pair of slipper.

Then to Jusco to buy her a dress and 3 blouses.

Because this week Khaira moved to Book 3 (she was the first one to start book 3, it's only May), she deserved all the presents. Teacher targeted book 3 for 5 y.o.

Another dress for Aisha, 2 pairs of leggings and 2 new sippy cups.

Looked at the clock, it was just 45 minutes, such shopping skills I acquired as a mother of two now. *blows nail*

"We still have 15 minutes before 7pm. Would you like a slice of cake?"

She hugged me.



This reaction is priceless.

And all she need is an hour from this freaking busy mother? What have I become?

Oh no worries about Aisha, she was happy with my mom when we were out.


3 comments:

atie lazis said...

ASlm Dr,

Baru 1st time jumpa blog doc,link dr hypnobirthing Malaysia.

Actually baru nak study pasal bersalin secara alami untuk anak yg no.3. Selama ni tak pernah baca pun.

Kandungan saya dah 5bln, harap tak terlambat untuk study dan opt. for natural birth.

Keep on sharing & inspiring others. Tq :)

kzedz said...

lama tak tinggalkan komen dekat blog Ikeen.
Geramnya tengok pipi Aisha. Eeee rasa nak cubit dan gomol je.

dinajais said...

aww so cute! i missed reading ur blog! i couldnt even remember my password shows it been tooo long haha