Sunday, November 8, 2015

The guest of the Almighty

When my bimbo girlfriend (she's super genius by the way, we love calling her bimbo because.. well she acted like one.. happy, chirpy, loud girl, hehe.. and you know we love you for that, S!) went back from Umrah a couple of years ago and I met her, she said..

"When I first saw Kaabah, I cried and I don't know why.."

You know how when someone said it so sincerely, you could just feel it and kind of went "Awww..." and get all teary like that.. this was one of those moments.

And this came from, like I mentioned earlier.. happy, chirpy non-emotional bimbo friend of mine.



From that day onwards, I knew I just had to.

And things went smoothly afterwards in terms of financially for me. I made super easy money by involving in stocks. Alhamdulillah. We thought of leaving the girls to both my parents while we were gone, and it is only fair if I let my parents go first. They have never been there before.

Parents supposed to go this year, and both Love and I were supposed to go next year (Could not take too much leave in a year), but Dad had a hectic year at work this year. So, they had to postpone to next year.

Sedih? Of course because that only meant we could go the following year. I was so so down and of course mad at the same time.

During this year's Matta fair, Love had to visit his booth. Love is a head in Avis now, so Avis had a booth there, we came to visit. There was an Umrah fair as well, I decided to drop by.

Upon discussing with the Ustazah, suddenly Allah SWT opens my husband's heart to bring the girls. In short, it means we can go next year with both of my parents.

The rest is history and in shaa Allah we will be leaving on the 13th January. Mashaa Allah I'm beyond excited. At first I was nervous to bring the girls, but I know that if Allah brings me to it, He will surely brings me through it.

Doakan ye kawan2. I really need your doa so that everything is smooth sailing for me. I have been wanting this for years, really wanting this, I could cry thinking of it. Doakan ok :) In shaa Allah.



At the moment I'm reading the Syamail Muhammadiyah, a recollection of the Prophet's Hadis, which I totally recommend by the way, I rate this 5/5. The more I read, the more I feel that I want to go to Raudhah and meet Rasulullah, rindu yang I've never felt before. So your doa means a lotttttt to me, I really really want to go there!!!!

**Pics from Google


No comments: