Tuesday, September 13, 2016

The saddest book of the century

I can't believe I'm so lagging in reviewing the books I read thus far.

Have you read "The Kite Runner" by Khaled Hosseini? Oh my goodness, this guys is a genius! Brilliant author, my current favourite, please read it peeps.



It's about a never ending friendship between a boy and his servant's son. Set up in Kabul, during Afghanistan war. The before, during and after effects of the war.

War is just the side story, actually. But for once, I got a deeper understanding on how our brothers and sisters got through their day in Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan, it's saddening.

It got me crying the whole time. A very good read, I rate this 5 over 5.

Please read this, peeps.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wait until u watch the movie. . Lagiiiiiiii sedih!!

Ms chakner