Wednesday, January 11, 2017

A wonderful end of 2016

Bismillah and hello 2017! ♥

Alhamdulillah I have achieved  most of my wishlist in 2016.

1. Umrah
2. Kuching
3. Get CEng
4. Write a book
5. Wean off Aisha at 2
6. K 30 surahs
7. Save 60k
8. Copyright
9. Gold any exhibition

I started the year with us performing umrah, I miss Makkah and Madinah everyday. Everyday for the rest of my life now.

Then, I spent about a week in Kuching.

I managed to wean off lil Aisha at 2y2m

Managed to get gold in ITEX and SIIF 2016, Alhamdulillah.

Filed one copyright for my Master student.

Recently, I officially obtained my Chartered Engineer, the ones I worked for since end of 2014.

And a couple of days before 2016 ended, my book is launched.


Just when I thought wishlist number 4 is yet to be achieved for 2016, I got an offer to publish one.

A reminder for me to always ask from Him. Nothing is impossible for Him. Ask and have faith.

Alhamdulillah, I am so blessed. I hope 2017 will be an even better year. And I hope I get the chance to be in the place where my heart belongs and the ones that I long to be again this year, in shaa Allah!

No comments: