Thursday, July 1, 2010

Lost

I remember the time when I was in form 4, and I was among the last person in my class who got a handphone.

Still, life was splendid! Was already with Love back then, and was busy travelling around the world with my family cuz Form 4 is a honeymoon year, ryte? We still contacted each other through phone everyday, cuz man, payphone is everywhere.

Then, Dad decided to give me my first ever hp, a bulky 3315 Nokia. Life was so much easier then. No more queuing for payphone to call my Mum to fetch me up. Still it sometimes annoy me that I had to carry it everywhere or else Mum will freak out if I didn't pick up my phone.


From here

About 3 months after that, my phone bills got so worse that Dad decided to take back my hp for a while.

That was when I couldn't even remember how i survived without a hp before. When I was in Penang for a holiday trip, I couldn't even find a payphone there. Which I suspected I was too used of having a hp that my sense to look for a payphone was not as good as before. :(

Anyway, I got back my hp after a week and I lived happily ever after. End of story.

But yesterday, I encountered some similar situation.

I was so used of having the room by my own before I got married. I enjoyed my way-too-big-queen-size bed all by myself.

Then I got married, and I shared almost everything with Love. And I need some time to adjust.

But when I went back late from work yesterday, knowing that Love would not be there in my room last nite, it just feels..

Incomplete.

And I don't like it at all.

I don't like the situation. And I feel disgusted with myself.

2 comments:

Mawar_Mohamad said...

I feel u ikeen :) now u understand how it's like can when spouse not around by our side at night :(
Gotta stay tough ok!

Dr. Ikeen said...

Thank you Kak Mawar. Yea, i finally have the insights :)