Thursday, February 20, 2014

So in love.

It's been a while since I last update on my Lil ones.

It's been a devastating beginning of year for me. A few weeks ago, my uncle was diagnosed to have 4th stage lung cancer and he passed away 2 days after. A week afterwards.. my aunt passed away due to high blood pressure. Hence the silence.

I haven't even over Uncle Mi whom passed away on my birthday.. Khaira still asked every now and then, "Lama Tok Mi tak datang.. kenapa?"

Khaira is healthy as always Alhamdulillah. Getting more intelligent. About to master her fatha, qasra, and dhamma. Manja as ever.

The only time I brought her to my lab and  yay she behaves well!!

During my morning sickness moment she would always check on me, "ibu ok? Nak muntah ke?" And massaged me here and there. So like Abi.

She found joy feeding me my acid folic every night. Last night I was so tired I fell asleep first. She was about to fall asleep in my arms when she whispered, "Ibu.."

I opened my eyes and those were her following words, "belum makan ubat."

So with all might, she got out the bed, took all the hassle to get my medicine and religiously feed me the acid folic.

How to not love this girl. She's an angel. Alhamdulillah.

No comments: