Thursday, August 6, 2015

Why are you not replying his email?

So, I've received quite a number of emails of strangers wanting to collaborate with me.

Those times when I was innocent and carefree, I accepted them all happily. I'm glad because I've learned a lot.

Nowadays, I chose those surrounding me very carefully. Because as you mature, you know what you can tolerate and cannot. And my standards of ok is quite high; hence I know who can tolerate me and cannot. Two ways there.

Previously, I love the challenges of moulding something raw. Nowadays, my schedule became hectic and I realized moulding something with no disciplines and proper attitude consume more energy than moulding something with less technical background. I prefer to channel my energy somewhere worthwhile.

"Why are you not replying his email?" Somebody I respected asked me that question when I was in a workshop just now. An institution wanted to collaborate with us, and I haven't replied them yet.

"I need time to think about it," I answered sheepishly.

"You don't look too keen!" He accused me. But I guess I'm pretty transparent.

"I just need time, Sir," I laughed.

Then he said something that I feel the need to share in my blog instantly.

"Are you reluctant to reply his email?" He asked and I nodded.

"Then it reflects your heart. Your heart already tells you the decision."

Relate back to blink.

What your heart tells you. Your instinct is more powerful than your brain.

As I publish this post, my mind already looking for words to reply the stranger's email.

And it shall begin with..

"Dear Sir, I'm honoured  to receive your email but I regret to inform you that.."




No comments: