Sunday, April 17, 2011

First purchase for My Precious

Upon entering my second trimester, my baby bump started showing already, which also means.. I need maternity pants!

Very unfortunate for petite like BFF Maria and me, Mothercare and Modern Mum do not have our size! Discrimination!!

But fortunatey, BFF Maria got pregnant first before me. So she knew where to buy stuff already, I just follow her lead.

Since I'm getting better nowadays, Love and I shopped for my maternity clothing at Alamanda on Saturday. But then, we saw this..



Baby cot idaman sebab colour putih and adjustable and cost us ony RM200! Kat Carrefourre ok!

So terus beli :)

The next day, we went to Baby Fair at Ampang Point.

And we found this Nike romper, comel bangat!



So.. there goes, the first item and the first baju..

4 comments:

Mawar_Mohamad said...

Yay baby on board dah ada own baby cot ;) wheee!

AisYah said...

Hi Ikeen, I am aisyah. Kapal's colleague. Glad to hear the news that you r pregnant. Take care and enjoy your pregnancy.

Dr. Ikeen said...

Kak Mawar: All thanks to you for your help!
Aisyah: Thank you, Aisyah! :)

Syaza Nadrah said...

Ikeen!!! sonoknye!!!!!!!