Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Our new gynae :)

Alhamdulillah..

Introducing our new gynae..



Dr. Khamsiah Muda from An-Nur. She signed our birth plan, yay!!!

What a happy happy day knowing Little Princess will be delivered by a Muslim female doctor at a Pusat Rawatan Islam.

Alhamdulillah, as I said I have faith Allah SWT will help us along the way.

The appointment this morning was fruitful, smooth sailing, exciting, and calming. Dr. Khamsiah's direction is the same as us, to have as natural birth as possible.

I feel so blessed (T_T).

1 comment:

hidayah said...

Dr ikeen, can I see ur birthplan? Now i m 36w+4d.. Before this check di kpmc kajang.. hbut the gynae didnt agree w my birth plan.. Almost 80%.. Can you share ur birthplan w me.. I want to try dr kham this time.. Pls email to nurhidayahmokhtar@gmail.com tq ya