Sunday, January 8, 2012

Hello 2012!!

2012, I have a feeling it would be another awesome year for me with Baby Khaira by my side :)

I had a lot of fun in 2011.



Started my year having a braces and with the news that I was pregnant. Had our last honeymoon (just the two of us) in Korea, which was super awesome. Had a wonderful time delivering Baby Khaira via hypnobirth. Received the most thoughtful gift from Love -- life insurance. Renovate our house and move in by the end of the year. And we even have a part time maid to help us clean the house.

Blissful year. Alhamdulillah.

Yet to achieve another milestone though, to collect results for my PhD.

15% more work for me to come up with the result; I just need to find tune. I strongly think I could finish it since I took extra a couple of weeks leave. But, since Baby Khaira came to my life, I decided to take it slow and just enjoy my life with her. I have no regrets :) She's the only thing that can slow me down and yet make me smile!! :)

Bismillah, to another awesome year!

1 comment:

Sumayyah Mohd Idris said...

Congratulations. InsyaAllah Khaira and our prayers are all with you for your phD. Am now in the same boaatt...Dr to be.. weeee!~ :)