Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Take a break!

Took a few days leave before our holiday to Bali.. I was in need of a time out, motherhood + phd + work already took a toll on me. Not that I was not enjoying them, I just needed to have some "me" time; else I'll get too attached to my baby as much as she'll become too attached to me.

So, while Love was out for the weekends with his guy friends, FJoe came over and spent a day with Khaira Asyikin! :D

And the next day, I came over to her house to pick her up for a girl day out at Sunway Pyramid!

I love this girl a lot :)

We discovered a really nice shop, Brands Outlet that sold a lot of beautiful clothes and shoes like what Jess wore in New Girl (my current obsession!) And we went crazy. Spent seriously 2 hours there, haha. Crazy..

 
 
Tell me how to not love these!

And the day after was our (Love and I) 2 years anniversary! Wheee!! We did not have any extravaganza celebration. Just a normal date.

We were both in need of the usual dates we used to have. It's been more than 7 months since we spent a day watching movie and having fancy lunch just the two of us. That was pretty much what we did. We went all the way to Pavillion to watch Avengers.


At the end of the day, he went mohawk for Bali, just for fun. Wheee!!

That was pretty much how I spent my holiday.

Recently, I spent an evening with a dear friend who are going to be a mommy very soon.

Another baby boy soon!

Haha, now I'm all happy to go back to mommyhood + phd + work. What's not to love about them :)

No comments: