Monday, April 29, 2013

Alhamdulillah

Khaira is yet to recover, so at the moment.. worried Mommy mode is on :(

It's a very mild fever actually, right after she received her 18 months old injection. Just a little annoying with the irony - the injection that was supposed to benefit her seems like backfiring a little.

Anyhow, I haven't yet studied the details on the pros and cons of immunizations for babies. So, I just go with the flow. Doakan Khaira is going to be healthy as a horse the soonest possible, Ameen. About a week to Goldcoast, not willing to take any chances.

But what I'm feeling at the moment makes me realized one thing.. I must say I am very thankful that Khaira has been very healthy especially for the past six months; giving me a peace of mind in focusing on my thesis. Alhamdulillah. All praise is to Allah SWT.

To cheer up the day, let me share with you two good news Allah SWT has enlightened me these past few weeks.

1. I have been nominated for MOSTI Anugerah Saintis Muda Negara 2013 by my university. Insya Allah.. if my rezeki, Allah SWT will ease up my path :) He knows best.

2. I have been awarded with the Best Paper Award for one of the conferences I attended recently.

Alhamdulillah.

Truly.. I am blessed.

No comments: