Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Goodbye 2013 and hello 2014

2013 was a good year.

I managed to strike all my to do list, and I did them gracefully. Alhamdulillah


On top of that, we went to Japan on December. For a while, I survived Japan alone :)

Also, a day before leaving to Japan, I found out that I'm pregnant.

All praise is to Allah swt the almighty.

However 2013 has been a challenging one. I lost my grand mom and my grand mom in law. And the uncle who was closest to me a day before my birthday. I caught an accident for the first time in my life.

I hope 2014 will be a better one. In shaa Allah. Ameen.


2 comments:

kzedz said...

Congrats dear..
Semoga 2014 membawa kebahagiaan dan kejayaan yg lebih utk u sekeluarga..

Ir. Dr. Ikeen said...

Thank you Kzedz, thanks for the support throughout the years :)