Friday, May 16, 2014

The super genius punishment

So, I came across this article at The Stir.

If You're Not Grounding Your Kids Like This Mom, You're Doing It Wrong

And I found it very impressive.

Pics from Crazy About Cakes

Khaira has been behaving very well lately, so I don't need any punishment yet. By behaving means I'm excluding her forever lari jatuh in public area (recently she was so hyper in the airport, husband needs to run as fast as he could just to catch up with Khaira, we almost lose her from our sight), her forever excuses when we asked her to wear her pants after toilet visit and her thousands of excuses when we asked her to clean up her toys. Hehe..

Only that she has been extra clingy nowadays. I normally sleep while hugging her, a couple of days ago I became breathless in that position, so I told her that I was gonna turn my back to her for a while. Then I accidentally fell asleep. Oh my, early third trimester is super tiring.

About 1am like that, I woke up with her crying inconsolably for about half an hour macam baby. After we managed to console her, she went back to bed. Hubs and I were thinking about the possibility of some paranormal activity around.

Being all worried at work the next day, I asked what made her cry as soon as I arrived home from work.

Her answer was..

"Ibu tidur tak peluk Khaira".

And that was the first thing she told my mom when she woke up the next day.

What. In. The. World?

No comments: