Friday, September 26, 2014

My role model

About 2 years ago, a friend invited me to a talk via email. Funny story though, she pasted the link wrongly. So I registered myself to a different talk instead.

I took it as a way Allah swt wanted to introduce  me to a wonderful lady, Puan Lina Karim and later on she became my role model.

See, I wasn't the most 'fun' person to be with. I hate roller coaster, twister or any kind of that 'fun'. I can't even look at my nieces and nephews playing around together. Macam nak kena heart attack. So lasak. I just can't.

And ohh myyy.. Who would have thought my daughter was born super handful. Mom would shout hysterically every now and then. Me? When it's her hyper time I would just call Love and said, "I can't handle this" and walk away. It was too scary to watch. And it was obviously too annoying for both Love and K.

Then, I came across Puan Lina's blogpost that seriously make me feel a lottt calmer and better. Read all about it here.

About the 3 types of mom you could be when your children get handful.


I am obviously Mom no. 2. I want to be Mom no. 3.

It takes a lot of effort. Pray for me. In shaa Allah. Ameen. The only way is forward.

To Puan Lina Karim.. thank you for all the inspiring talks and posts. And making me feel that someone so ordinary like me can produce extra ordinary generations. May Allah swt bless you and your family always.

No comments: