Saturday, October 3, 2015

Meat feast

I know it is too late but I would like to wish everyone a very Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Adha.

And I would like to take a moment to recite Al Fatihah to all our hujjaj that gained syuhada in shaa Allah in two separate incidences in Mecca.

Innalillah. Allah swt definitely loves them more, to pass away in a holy land and holy month, Allah swt must grant them their wish. May all of us have a husnul khatimah, Ameen.

My raya haji was a super tiring day, from Ampang to Kajang to Klang back to Seri Kembangan but I have got the chance to meet all my family member.



Mostly I'm glad to still get the chance to spend it with my grandmother whose getting healthier and healthier each day. She stayed with us for a couple of days during Aidiladha.

May we meet again next year :)

No comments: