Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Khaira turns 4

Last month, on the 17th October, Khaira turned 4.

We planned to have tea at Hello Kitty Gourmet Cafe, Sunway Pyramid, but needed to queue for 90 mins as per estimated by the hostess, so plan B --> Allowed her to pick anything she wanted from Toys R Us. She chose some Robocar Poli's stuff; we received RM30 off if we purchase above RM 150 since it was her birthday. Rezeki Khaira. Alhamdulillah.

We celebrated her birthday at her kindy where I bought her a Barbie cake from Shaery's Cake. Cost only RM 70 and always happy with the outcome :)

Goodies were chosen by her where we bought some stationary for her classmates. Pencils, rulers, erasers, etc.

Her class teacher sent me the pictures, they were precious..





Khaira looks so happy in all the pics. That was her happy smile. I did not get this kinda smile back when she was in her previous kindy.

Everytime I look at these pictures, I feel so thankful, so humble, so blissful.. I must have been blessed.

Thank you, Allah!



P/S: Happy birthday, Cinta Hati. I hope you have the chance to read this one day. We have been through a lot; a lot of ups, unfortunately the opposite as well. You are something new to me. Everything you do, is always new to me. It is only natural for me to take time on how to react. Bear with me, because I will never give up on you. Sending my love and prayer to you, wherever you are in the future. *hugs*


No comments: