Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Midnight oil

So the plan is.. I'm gonna get my PhD real soon, then after a while I'm gonna retire early to take care of my children.

Some people asked, "Why bother do PhD if you would end up retiring early after all?"

Or when someone straight away became a WAHM after her degree, people would said, "Such a waste of time and money in the university!"

Why? Why that thought?

So what if I stopped working after I'm done with PhD? Can't I use that knowledge to teach my children later on? Why bother send them to tuition when I can teach them with more love than any other teachers in the world will do.

In fact, I'm planning to learn about a lot of things after I'm done with PhD. Piano class, taquma, perhaps a bit of Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) or more on gentle birthing?

Insya Allah, I will always learn something and teach something in return as far as I live. Even if I'm not gonna use what I learned later on, what harm can it done?

Because of that, I am proud with Love who was just starting his Master two days ago!~

I know working and studying at the same time were not an easy task, even more with our bundle of joy, but I have faith that when Allah SWT gets us to it, He will get us through it. Insya Allah. Ameen.

As for now, let's burn the midnight oil together!!!


Do you get what I'm trying to draw? Kalau tak, have to take drawing class also after PhD. Hmm..

No comments: