Sunday, February 17, 2013

Rahsia kepimpinan Sultan Muhammad Al-Fateh a review


I accidentally encountered this banner on the way back to office from visiting my colleague who just gave birth to a wonderful baby girl during her chemoteraphy session (She had a breast cancer). Obviously I got excited!!

I didn't know who the speaker was at first, he was a DJ at IKIM it seems and the author of the book I bought a week before I went to his talk, 'Kuasa Kepimpinan Al-Fateh'. Should have bought the book for him to sign, if only I knew earlier.

The talk was as expected interesting. But 2 hours was too short for such knowledge sharing.

Anyhow, let me share on the three things about Sultan Muhammad Al-Fateh (SMAF) that I learned from the talk:

1. Positive thinking.
-SMAF's mom taught him positive thinking since he was little. He woke up every morning, and said positive things about himself and what he wanted to achieve in his life. He did this visually, auditorily and kinesthetically. Perhaps like what Jessica did.

And the mother pasted the map of Constantinopole everywhere in SMAF's room, reminding me of DarwishDarwisya's flash card method.

Why positive thinking? One of the video shared by Ustaz..

Please take your time watching this --> Masaru Emoto's rice experiment

2. Think big before micro thinking.
-For the whole 800 years, Muslim leaders tried to take over Constantinopole, but only at the 10th attempts it succeed. SMAF learned from the history why the previous leaders failed. And he took into account even to the tiniest details, on the perfect season for his army, on the weakest point of the Constantinopole, etc.

3. Focus.
-To sum it all, let's just watch this awarenest test video to see how focus you are.

I guess there are not so many things to be learned in 2 hours. Need to go to his 'Parenting Gaya Al-Fateh' talk one day. But it's motivating enough for me.

Anyhow, Ustaz shared one movie about SMAF which Love and I downloaded from Torrent and watched already last weekend. Fetih 1453. Man, very inspiring. Please go download :) Or if you're staying nearby, just get it from me.

P/S: I wanna go to Turki!!

No comments: