Friday, January 2, 2015

Year end review: 2014

2014 is finally over. Phewww.. What a harsh harsh year for us Malaysians. How the Almighty reminded us over and over again to look for Him. Subhanallah..

So.. my 2014 year review..



1. Alhamdulillah, my uni suddenly organized mengaji class, I joined for about half a year until qatam all the makhraj and tajweed. How Allah swt eases everything for you when your niat is towards goodness.

2. Managed to qatam (Nazar no. 3) before I gave birth, Alhamdulillah.

3. Went to KK which was super fun, the Rafflesia was a bonus for me.

4. Managed to Pru my dad, in shaa Allah soon, mom.

5. Managed to publish 5 papers and 3 journals.

6. Gave birth easily and safely to a super healthy baby girl, so thankful for this one.

7. My savings is SEE (Super exceed expectation), extra RM841 from targeted. I don't know how I achieved this, I know it's quite crazy to dream this big. But I always remember, Kun Fayakun, never under estimate Him. Reminder to self, nothing is crazy.

8. In shaa Allah, Professional Engineeringship, soon. When He knows when is best for me.

So, hello 2015. Assalamualaikum. I hope it's a better year for all of us.

More achievements, in shaa Allah :)


And dear Allah swt, I just wana say THANK YOU. Alhamdulillah.

Alhamdulillah for the wonderful year 2014. Alhamdulillah for everything.

Alhamdulillah.Alhamdulillah.Alhamdulillah.Alhamdulillah.Alhamdulillah.Alhamdulillah.Alhamdulillah.Alhamdulillah.Alhamdulillah.Alhamdulillah.Alhamdulillah.Alhamdulillah.Alhamdulillah.Alhamdulillah.Alhamdulillah.Alhamdulillah.Alhamdulillah.Alhamdulillah.Alhamdulillah.Alhamdulillah.Alhamdulillah.Alhamdulillah.Alhamdulillah.Alhamdulillah.Alhamdulillah.Alhamdulillah.Alhamdulillah.Alhamdulillah.Alhamdulillah.Alhamdulillah.Alhamdulillah.Alhamdulillah.Alhamdulillah.

No comments: