Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Contagious

Been down with flu these past few days. I don't know from where I got it from, don't really trust that flu is contagious, anyway. The reason why I don't shy away from sick people.

But, I do believe emotions are contagious.

When your best friend cried over the phone telling something sad happening to her, you couldn't help having tears in your eyes at the other end.

When your husband came home looking all tired and you greeted him in front of the porch with a big smile, he couldn't resist smiling back at you and that's the trick when you have a not so good news to break to him afterwards anyway.

Emotions are so contagious that you can even feel it when you read a story from someone who is highly emotional when he/she was writing the story.

If the emotions are of happy ones, memang sgt best. Kind of reminding me of Myra and FJoe. The energy they have with their chirpy voices just light up my day.

But, if the emotions are soooooo the exact of positive, the feeling is also the exact of positive. The total exact of happy and energetic.

Kind of what I've been dragged into.

In that case, I'd rather caught another flu. Rather than having this contagious opposite of positive emotions.

Plus, I've just realized having flu is not that bad. Doctor said it might be a sign of something, doakan ok ;p

6 comments:

Ir. Dr. Shafa said...

amien~~~ always doakan akk~~~

wiet~!

kzedz said...

good news?? weeee

Mawar_Mohamad said...

Ikeen,hope u have recovered from flu & perhaps also have good news on its way :) kak have put up post on the roast chicken recipe at blog.do check it!

Dr. Ikeen said...

Shafa: Ameen.
kzedz: Doakan!! Ameen.
Kak Mawar: Alhamdulillah :) I'm healthy as a horse now. Thank you for the recipe, Kak Mawar!

Anonymous said...

hahah,ikeen..u are so cute!!the soon-to-be-cute mommy..i always doakan for u..luv u to bits! -myra ron-

Dr. Ikeen said...

Myra: TQ Myra. Love a lot!