Friday, February 11, 2011

My current obsession

My current obsession has got to be..

My new lab!!!!!!! :)

Pfftt.. Geek!

Don't get me started on the first thing i think about when I wake up and the last when I'm about to fall asleep. My supervisor said, "If you want to be successful, you have to sleep with your (research) problem." And our iron lady a.k.a mak Shameem said, "In order to be successful, you must want that something so badly".

And in my defense, you always get so psyched about new things, ryte?

New environment, new work to do, new hardware, new fancy software.








Things have been so crazy lately; running nose when teaching sucks a lot, sore throat does not at all helping, been thinking about grandmum 24/7, with phone constantly in my pocket, so this helps me calm down..

I remember the first time i played around with the hardware, spent about 1 hour thinking why it wouldn't communicate with each other. Jawapannya --> Lupe nak switch on power supply.

See, in real life, the stage where I am currently, you could not afford to do mistake. But with research, mistake is just a tiny step towards success :)

Imagine, a year and a half spent for my Master to come out with this hardware, an hour towards success won't hurt at all.

It's not just the Doctorate that I'm busy chasing, but it's the short time I have to contribute to the man kind.

No comments: