Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Life oh life

Life has been very ironic for Love and I these couple of days.

To cut the story short, we recently found out that Love's car that he bought from a dealer, Mazmi Syah bin Mohamed Munzani (IC num: 791105-01-5377) was somewhat stolen. He faked the signature for the transaction. Hence, the transaction of the car was not valid :( Eventhough the name of the grant has already been changed to ours, JPJ has the power to change it back. We filed a police report towards the dealer already, doakan yang terbaik. Orang yang teraniya insya Allah dimakbulkan.

I can only imagine what Love is going through currently. He has the power of letting go, insya Allah.. everything will turn up just fine for the both of us.

But, remember that when Allah closes one door for us, He opens another. On a brighter note, I was at the peak of my career yesterday (Still on cloud 9 today :))

Received a call from one of the big people in the biggest industry of my field. They came and visited my lab yesterday. They were REALLY interested in my project, Alhamdulillah. And I received one of the best offer I could imagine. Alhamdulillah. :) The highest peak of my career.

Who would have thought all these years, someone really appreciates and follows my work. It feels good to be appreciated after a while :) Such a good news for both of us.

But all these are too overwhelming for Love and I. We decided to go out for a supper with Spiderbaby to take a break from all the madness. But after feeding Spiderbaby last night, for what seems like months, she fell asleep after Maghrib, boleh? As if saying, "go Ibu and Abi, you needed this."

Went for a piece of cake at Secret Recipe near our place. And we just talked and laughed. And I began to understand what Love meant when he said,

"Regardless of whatever happens in our life, as long as we have each other, things will be just fine.."

2 comments:

Ummi to Hamzah said...

Awww what a sweet entry!!Congrats ikeen love :-) you deserved it.Sorry to hear what happened to Kapal.Thats very unfortunate.Take care dear,hope to see you soon!

Dr. Ikeen said...

Thank you Kak Mawar! :)