Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Of happy things

Bila buat entry sedih, mesti counter balik dengan entry happy.

Recently, a friend of mine got engaged. Bila dah jodoh, senang je datang. We never knew the existence of this guy before, but when the time comes, sometimes you don't really need that much effort.



What I always believed is that, if you want to get married, you must want it really bad. Benda baik kan, mesti Allah SWT akan tolong :)

I especially like the centerpiece. Ntah bunga apa, light pink and light blue, so adorable!



Also, it was my youngest brother's birthday yesterday.


About 9.30 pm, my mum went crazy and said, "Where's my phone? Where's my phone? Need to call your brother to wish him Happy Birthday"

Me: What? You haven't yet wish him?? Too late already ok!

After she hung up the phone she said, "Nasib baik sempat. I'm the first to wish him!"
Me: Apa yang first nye? I messaged him midnight tadi.

Mum: I'm the first to wish la, he was born at 9.31 pm.

Like that also can aa.. Mums are weird. (Note to my baby, I'm gonna be normal to you ok)

Owh, another thing to share to all mommies!! I just bought some nursing bras from FabulousMom.com. Clearance sale for only RM10, my first online purchase, whee!!


Who would have thought nursing bras are way more comfortable than push ups?

2 comments:

Nadrah said...

Shameem looks incredibly beautiful. I love the demure look. Btw, the name of the blue flower is hydranges. Cantik kan.. Her engagement looks very nice Ikeen. Thanks for sharing!

Dr. Ikeen said...

Hydranges? How la to pronounce ni. Heee.. She looks stunning kan.. I pon sukeeeee.. Nanti u punye pon mesti grand ;p