Monday, September 27, 2010

Batu Caves

This previous weekend we've been passing through Batu Caves every now and then. For Dida's open house, then my Aunt's, then to Myra's bro's wedding.

Once Love and I stucked in the jam, and he said, "Where are we? Why are there so many Mat Salleh here?" He asked.

I looked around, "Owh.. Batu Caves." We both nodded. Pause for a while. "You know I've always wanted to go there."


"Ok. Let's go there one day," He answered, smiling.

"You know, there are a lot of places I wanted to go, simple places like I wanna go to the lookout point, I wanna see sunrise in Broga Hill, I wanna go to Orang Asli Museum, I wanna go play laser tag, ATV, all that nonsense stuff, you know?" I laughed.

"You know what Sayang, we should make a list," He suggested.

"No, no, no, no. List isn't going to solve anything! Let's start now, Sayang. We pick one of the list that we want to do. Let's do it once a month. Let's start next month!" Almost shouting with enthusiast.

"Ok! Let's see.. Take out your calender! What is our plan next week..." And the conversation continues.

I just had that realization last Saturday. I have a lot of simple things to do, other than travelling. I saw Nadrah went for skytrekking and hiking, I was too chickened to do all that, but hey.. I still have lots of geeky stuff that I want to do. Which btw, I haven't.

Previously I thought like my interest was so uncool, like going to the Museum? (Blame it on my Dad, seriously!) Who would have want to follow me there.

Knowing Love, previously he would laughed at the thought of even going to the museum really hard. Now that he followed me to all that places, trust me, he had fun :) After all, I did go to all the Korean events and football matches for him.

So anyway, 16th October, we're going to Batu Caves, yay! Just curious what's inside. And note to self, please start doing all these ok, stop visiting the cinema to see what's new every now and then. There's more to life than that big screen and popcorn that makes the kernel stuck in your teeth!

3 comments:

Syaza Nadrah said...

LOL!! I have a list of things to try before the age of 30.. Well, it's not exactly a list.. rather stuff i so have got to try before 30. You know when all the penyakits start checking in and we have to take extra care of our physique. Ag seems to think that all this excitement is actually due to the experience I missed because I had a weak heart as a child. :p Glad to know i'm not the only one... I too would like to go to the lookout point, sunrise in Broga Hill, play laser tag (eventho I prolly suck at it!), ATV etc.. Lets plan that trip to Sunway Extreme Park so that we can ride ATV, play laser tag and all that fun stuff..

Dr. Ikeen said...

Haha. You're such an inspiration ok. Seeing you, i know that i must achieve all the list that i've been longing to do for quite some times. Nadrah, i'm so looking forward for the Sunway Extreme Park trip. Lepas u guys balik Bandung ok, before i start pregnant. ;p

Syaza Nadrah said...

Ikeen, Haha! ME an inspiration? Flattering.. I rasa you inspiration.. youngest PHD student in Uniten kot! Proves that great things come in small packages.. :P yup yup... will definitely plan... if you dun mind, some time around january or february... this month g bandung, next month akasha balik and dec g uk... hope u dun mind waiting..i mcm nk try bungee nnt... jom jom!